1.3.1 (current version)
- fixed incorrect display of quick-access shortcuts in the Options menu (thanks to C. Nagengast for the report)
- added Greek
- (IPA Full) optimized character order
- (IPA Full) added tone diacritics
- (IPA Full) removed a few less important typographical symbols to minimize conflicts and clutter
- (Math/Science) new characters
- improved compatibility with German keyboards
- pop-up help looks sharper on hi-DPI screens
- removed ← (left arrow symbol)
Step 1: Check your TypeIt version
Click the icon and choose About TypeIt... to check your version.
- If your TypeIt version is lower than 1.3.1, you can download version 1.3.1 below.
- If your TypeIt version is 1.3.1, you already have the latest version of TypeIt. If you would like to re-download TypeIt, follow the download link you received by email when you ordered TypeIt. (Look for the subject line “Your TypeIt ... File Download”.) Do not use the form below – it is for updates only and cannot be used to re-download the same version that you bought.
Step 2: Provide your order information
When you ordered TypeIt, you received a confirmation email message. The subject line of that message looks like this: “Your Order: TypeIt for Windows ... [ANT123456-1234-12345]”. Please locate that email message now.
Copy & paste the following information from the confirmation email:
You are allowed 7 download attempts for each copy of TypeIt you bought.