1.2.0 (current version)
- added Math/Science and Hungarian keyboards
- useful symbols: ←→°±×·≠≈≤≥²³€ are now accessible in all keyboards
- fixed issues with the Game Bar and notifications in Windows 10
- improved experience for new users
- trial version released
- can set 3 instead of 2 quick-access shortcuts
- added extra single-keystroke shortcuts to Danish, Finnish, French, Italian, Portuguese & Swedish for quicker typing of certain characters
- fixed issues with Alt+<digit> shortcuts not working on AZERTY keyboards
- changes to a few shortcuts (like ᵊ and ʳ) in both IPA keyboards
- worked around bug in all versions of Windows where bringing up the Save As or Open As dialog secretly changes the keyboard layout, which could lead to stuck Ctrl key in TypeIt
Step 1: Check your TypeIt version
Click the icon and choose About TypeIt... to check your version.
- If your TypeIt version is lower than 1.2.0, you can download version 1.2.0 below.
- If your TypeIt version is 1.2.0, you already have the latest version of TypeIt. If you would like to re-download TypeIt, follow the download link you received by email when you ordered TypeIt. (Look for the subject line “Your TypeIt ... File Download”.) Do not use the form below – it is for updates only and cannot be used to re-download the same version that you bought.
Step 2: Provide your order information
When you ordered TypeIt, you received a confirmation email message. The subject line of that message looks like this: “Your Order: TypeIt for Windows ... [ANT123456-1234-12345]”. Please locate that email message now.
Copy & paste the following information from the confirmation email:
You are allowed 7 download attempts for each copy of TypeIt you bought.