1.2.1 (current version)
- added the stød symbol: ˀ (IPA Full)
- updated the character order for clicks (IPA Full) and ɛ ɜ ɝ (IPA English)
- added dedicated shortcuts for ɛ and ɑ (IPA English)
- added Math/Science and Hungarian keyboards
- useful symbols: ←→°±×·≠≈≤≥²³€ are now accessible in all keyboards
- fixed issues with the Game Bar and notifications in Windows 10
- improved experience for new users
- trial version released
- can set 3 instead of 2 quick-access shortcuts
- added extra single-keystroke shortcuts to Danish, Finnish, French, Italian, Portuguese & Swedish for quicker typing of certain characters
- fixed issues with Alt+<digit> shortcuts not working on AZERTY keyboards
- changes to a few shortcuts (like ᵊ and ʳ) in both IPA keyboards
Step 1: Check your TypeIt version
Click the icon and choose About TypeIt... to check your version.
- If your TypeIt version is lower than 1.2.1, you can download version 1.2.1 below.
- If your TypeIt version is 1.2.1, you already have the latest version of TypeIt. If you would like to re-download TypeIt, follow the download link you received by email when you ordered TypeIt. (Look for the subject line “Your TypeIt ... File Download”.) Do not use the form below – it is for updates only and cannot be used to re-download the same version that you bought.
Step 2: Provide your order information
When you ordered TypeIt, you received a confirmation email message. The subject line of that message looks like this: “Your Order: TypeIt for Windows ... [ANT123456-1234-12345]”. Please locate that email message now.
Copy & paste the following information from the confirmation email:
You are allowed 7 download attempts for each copy of TypeIt you bought.